A solution to a problem is worth little without execution and adoption. But even before that the idea you might have needs validation and support. If you’re working in the digital health space, MEDICA App Competition is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
“Winning the competition brought us tremendous benefits regarding recognition, branding and finding new partners,” says Moka Lantum, serial entrepreneur and the CEO of Sagitarix Ltd, private health technology, and concierge medicines distribution company, which design iSikcure app – last year’s winner of the MEDICA App Competition.
MEDICA App competition for digital health startups is running 7th year in a row this year. Applications can be submitted until September 30th, 2018.
APPLY HERE and don’t forget to read the evaluation criteria before finalizing the application.
In essence, you are eligible to apply if you have a medical app for smartphones / tablets / smartwatches / AR or VR gears / drones. Solution that are NOT eligible are pure B2C solutions with focus on diet tips, fitness or wellness.
Read the full rules here.
- RECOGNITION: The most essential reward indeed is the global awareness created at MEDICA as well as through MEDICA means.
- MONEY: The solution ranked number 1 will be rewarded with EUR 2,000, the number 2 with EUR 1,000 and the number 3 with EUR 500.
- GRANTS AND MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS:
Our partner SXSW grants two (2) ‘SXSW 2019 Interactive badge registrations’ worth USD 1,325 per pass to the winning team for accessing the cult event in March 2019 in Austin, TX (USA).
Our partner Startupboothcamp (SBC) Digital Health sponsors following vouchers for the top 3 places:
– 1st prize winner gets one (1) exclusive ticket to attend SBC Masterclass in Berlin during the next SBC Health Program 2019.
– 2nd prize winner gets dinner with a SBC Mentor in Berlin
– 3rd prize winner gets one (1) hour of SBC Online Mentor Office Hours