Meet FTR4H at SXSW 2019!
FTR4H is back at SXSW this week, supporting the Healthtech Innovation Day organized by Startup Colors as part of Berlin Saloon.
Join us March 9th at 12pm at the corner of 6th street and Brazos, for a healthy lunch powered by FTR4H. It will be followed by the exciting program curated by Startup Colors’ team, with inspiring talks, expert and fireside chats and networking sessions covering the following topics:
- The role of nurses in leading innovation
- The human digitome: the 1st digital representation of human health
- The power of voice-based AI in healthcare
- How new hard- and software solutions can make you move and heal
- How Blockchain technology can increase the impact in healthcare and
- Patient empowerment or how we can own our own data
20 inspiring speakers will take the stage to share their work and view on the future of healthcare. Amongst them:
- Michelle Longmire, CEO, Medable (USA)
- Erik Gerritsen, Vice Minister of the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (The Netherlands)
- Michael Docktor, Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Clinical Director of Innovation at Boston Children’s Hospital (USA)
- Shawna Butler, EntrepreNURSE in residence (The Netherlands, USA)
- Rasu Shrestha, Chief Strategy Officer, Atrium Health (USA)
- Dennis Grishin, Chief Scientific Officer, Nebula Genomics (USA)
- Aline Noizet, Healthcare Connector at Startup Colors (Spain)
Visit the website to check all the speakers and the complete program and to reserve your free ticket. Discover with us all colors and shades of innovation in Healthcare during this special day at SXSW 2019 and how we can make a change together!