The place to be for digital health start-ups in November!
The world’s leading trade fair for the medical industry will take place in Düsseldorf between 13 – 16 November 2017.
MEDICA World Forum for Medicine in Düsseldorf has a 45 years long tradition! As a startup, there are at least three reasons why you might be interested in attending this year.
First, there will be more than 5,100 exhibitors and 127,000 visitors there. Plenty new people to meet!
Second, to gain visibility, you can apply to the MEDICA App COMPETITION, compete for rewards, meet our experts.
The most important reward for the winner of the MEDICA App Competition is certainly the global awareness created at MEDICA as well as through MEDICA means.
- In addition the solution ranked number 1 will be rewarded with EUR 2,000, the number 2 with EUR 1,000and the number 3 with EUR 500.
- Our partner SXSW grants two (2) ‘SXSW 2018 Interactive badge registrations’ worth USD 1,325 per pass to the winning team for accessing the cult event SXSW 2018 in March 2018 in Austin, TX (USA).
- Our partner Startupboothcamp (SBC) Digital Health sponsors following vouchers for the top 3 places:
– 1st price winner gets one (1) exclusive ticket to attend SBC Masterclass in Berlin during the next SBC Health program
– 2nd price winner gets a SBC mentoring dinner in Berlin
– 3rd price winner gets 1 hour of SBC online mentoring
Third, you can buy your spot at the MEDICA Start-Up Park.
For the first time, 20 start-ups up to 3 years old will get a chance to present themselves to the visitors throughout the duration of the fair. Don’t think twice about meeting key industry players from Siemens, Philips, Mindray, Toshiba, Compugroup Medical and many more. A pitch at MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM. is included in the price of a spot at the MEDICA Start-Up Park. More info here.
See you in November!