FTR4H Conference @ SXSW: 23 Speakers, 300 min Healthcare Insights
For the first time, FTR4H is curating a conference at SXSW. In 2018 we have 23 amazing speakers from 10 countries providing up to 300 minutes of healthcare innovation on stage at the Discovery Stage, Exhibit Hall 2.
Get a sneak-preview of our program! Here some highlights!
- 10:30 am: Let’s get started! Learn more about our worldwide FTR4H Community.
- 10:40 am: Keynote: “Everybody wants to innovate, nobody wants to change” by Rasu Shrestha, Chief Innovation Officer, UPMC; Executive Vice President, UPMC Enterprises
- 11:30 am: Get first-hand information about Bayers new G4A Generator Program by Priscilla Beal, Digital Innovation, Bayer U.S. LLC
- 11:45 am: Panel: “Patient-Centric-Care” with experts from the US, Spain, the Netherlands and Germany
- 12:30 pm: Keynote: “HealthWorks: Solving Healthcare challenges via collaboration” by Brian Rosnov, Innovation Lead, Philips HealthWorks
- 12:45 pm: Panel: “Blockchain” with experts from Slovenia, the US and Switzerland
- 01:30 pm: Travel with us! In our “Beyond the Pond” session you will get to know the eHealth communities in The Netherlands, Norway and Africa.
- 02:30 pm: Curated by our community partner DataNatives we will spend 40 min on “Myths, good Bets, and Realities: Breaking the Health Digital Deadlock through Big Data and AI”
- 03:30 pm: It’s your time to shine! We will do an Open Mic Session! Prepare your elevator pitches! No slides!
- 04:30 pm: Sunday Inspiration: “The Future of Genomics – Whole Genome sequencing” by BGI International
And best of all: up to 40 % of our speakers are female. Let’s celebrate diversity at SXSW!
Check the complete program on the SXSW website and do not forget to get your SXSW ticket!