Discuss “The Future for Health” at The China Medical Innovation Forum 2017
China is vibrant; China is growing; and China is changing. Especially the healthcare sector in the country with one of the largest online populations in the world is in transition – according to a EY report out of the 700 million people with internet access in China, 86 percent go online using their mobile phones. New companies such as WeDoctor, an online portal to schedule hospital appointment, Ali Health, a a pharma e-commerce platform powered by Alibaba Group Holding, or Chunyu Doctor, a telemedicine platform, are disrupting the digital health market in China. According to CBInsights, investments in digital Health in China grew beyond $1.1 billion in the first part of 2016.
A great time for FTR4H to explore the Chinese market! So please join the session on “The Future for Health – How Mobile, IOT and Data transform healthcare!” at The China Medical Innovation Forum 2017 on June 11 at the prestigious Shangri-La Hotel in Suzhou for the following talks:
- 09:00 – 09:25 am: Opening Keynote on “FTR4H – Driving Digital Health” by Mark Wächter, FTR4H Chief Evangelist
- 09:25 – 09:50 am: Practical Experience on “Mobile Health Care in a Hospital” by Gao Shan, Information Centre of Xuanwu Hospital, affiliated to Capital Medical University
- 09:50 – 10:15 am: “Strategies for Developing Mobile Medical Apps for Patient-interactive Medical Devices and Simplifying the Clinical Path to Market Approval” by Deng Xiaoxu, Business Director of Chiltern International
- 10:15 – 10:30 am: “Medical Device aaS – reinventing home care” by Dr. Junhao Hu, CEO of Darma
- 10:30 – 11:00 am: Break
- 11:00 – 11:15 am: “Redefining Consumer’s role in China Healthcare” by Sebastien Gaudin, CEO and Founder of The CareVoice
- 11:15 – 12:00 am: Fire-Side-Chat: “How Digital Health transforms the Healthcare Continuum in China”
Please also feel free to join us at the FTR4H Meet & Greet for Digital Health Aficionados on Saturday, June 10, 16:00 – 18:00 @ FTR4H Lounge.