While SXSW draws many innovators into town for a short period of time, Austin and neighboring Houston are worth a trip for any healthcare expert. They are two of the most important healthcare markets of the US with leading universities, research facilities, corporations as well as private and public hospitals. Over 200 life science companies in the region, and a workforce of nearly 12,300 are focused on the highest growth segments and research areas in the industry, including the specialties of biologics, medical devices, diagnostics, pharmaceutical, contract research, and others. More than 3,700 companies with 93,800 workers make the State of Texas one of the leading biotech states in the country!
We lead the WAY!
In collaboration with SXSW, we decided to offer curated tours for startups, corporate innovators, healthcare specialists as well as researchers to explore business opportunities in Texas. In four days and small groups we will:
- Meet up to 10 selected digital health influencers in two of America’ss most relevant healthcare hubs: Houston & Austin
- Explore options to participate in the rapid growth of the digital health market in the US.
- Scout technology and collaboration partners
- Get connected by local experts with influencers such as Hospitals, Government Officials, Research Experts, Startups, Investors, Mentors and Accelerators focussing on Healthcare Tech.
- Attend one of the world’s biggest innovation Festivals with 70,000+ attendees – SXSW!
To execute the tour, we partnered with some of the most active innovation and healthcare organisations in Texas such as:
Our tours cost range between USD 3,150 and USD 3,500 and include 1 Ticket to SXSW Interactive worth USD 1,125 (March 9th – March 15th), a curated 3 Day Tour in Houston and Austin with a minimum of meeting with 8 influencers, 4* Hotel Accommodation in Houston and a welcome dinner, pick-up and drop-off at the airport as well as transfer from Houston, and bike rentals in Austin. Accommodation in Austin can be provided upon request. Flights and visa are not included.
Register here or send us an email to Maren.Lesche@startupchallenges.eu!